The winner of the Premio Paganini will be offered the opportunity to play the “Cannone” that belonged to Niccolò Paganini, in accordance with the priority requirements for protection and conservation.
The following special prizes will also be awarded by parties other than the Municipality of Genoa, which therefore remains unrelated to the methods and procedures for the payment of these prizes.
- Prize in memory of Maestro Mario Ruminelli provided by the "Mario Ruminelli Cultural Association" of Domodossola to the competitor who obtains the highest recognition from the public in the final € 3,000.00
- Prize in memory of Dr. Enrico Costa offered by the Costa family to the youngest competitor admitted to the final € 2,000.00
- Prize of the Associazione Amici di Paganini for the best performance of the contemporary piece in the elimination stage € 2,000.00
- Prize in memory of Renato and Mariangiola De Barbieri offered by the cultural and charitable association in the same name to the Italian finalist competitor for the best interpretation of Paganini’s Caprices € 1,000.00
- Prize of the Pallavicino Foundation for the best performance of Niccolò Paganini's concerto for Violin and Orchestra € 3,000.00
Additional special prizes offered by any Premio partners may be awarded